Join our team
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Gaithersburg, MD
The executive administrative assistant is a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner. The administrative executive works one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
The Executive Administrative Assistant twill perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable the CEO and leadership team to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the executive’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Coordinates events, including conferences and seminars
- Conduct, compile, and present research on potential clients, partners and other topics
- Works with EDS staff to collect and assemble information for presentations, projects and strategic planning
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between EDS Leadership and external contacts
- Facilitate, build and monitor relationships including tracking contacts in database and managing follow-up
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries and respond appropriately
- Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to assure projects meet deadlines
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back‐up support for co‐workers when appropriate
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied
- responsibilities in a fast-paced setting with excellent attention to detail and the belief that no task is too big or too small
- Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise, clear and compelling style
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office, GSuite (Google Calendar, Gmail etc..)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Resourceful, strategic problem-solving ability with a fun, positive “can do” attitude
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Executive Administrative Assistant Application”
Marketing Assistant (entry level 1-3 years experience)
Our company is growing and we are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant that can contribute to the success of our business and clients. This position requires superb multitasking skills in a variety of areas. If the info below fits your profile, do not hesitate to apply!
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, websites, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
- Assist with market research activities
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels
- Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
- Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word), Google Calendar, Google Docs
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience with or knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager or Web Design(WordPress) is a plus
Training and Growth
Our company is a certified Google Partner and has access to Google Partners training resources. In this role you will have the opportunity to train and become an expert in different areas: Google Advertising, Google Analytics, Facebook Media Buyer, Web Design, SEO Specialist etc. We offer a career growth plan based on your interests and company’s business growth strategy.
Benefits and Pay:
- Starting Salary: $32 000/year
- Sign on Bonus
- Benefits and Paid Time Off
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Assistant Application”
Sales Account Representative
- Remote (2 positions)
- Gaithersburg MD (1 position)
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to grow with our company. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong knowledge of the sales process, be able to work remotely and be self motivated . A understanding of Web Development, Social Media and Online Marketing is is a must.
• Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around. We have opportunities for full and part-time reps.
Our company is growing and we are searching for a sales account representative that can establish, develop, and maintains relationships with current and prospective customers. We are looking for a versatile sales account rep to generate new business opportunities, identifying target clients by employing company’s sales strategy. This position requires superb multitasking skills.
The ideal candidate is working towards or has Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, and familiarity with the following:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media
Looking for a candidate with:
- strong interpersonal and written communication skills who is able to be part of an online team.
- strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- superb time management skills
Knowledge of sales and marketing tools like Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp is a plus.
What you’ll do at EDS:
- Identify potential customers that fit the company’s target client characteristics by conducting digital market research
- Make outbound prospecting calls to potential customers.
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential customers.
- Prepare sales reports of business activity and results.
- Generate new business opportunities and referrals
- Generate appointments with qualified prospects.
- Connect with customers and new leads and promote company’s services. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails.
- Prepare, manage and submit sales and customer information accurately into the appropriate entry system.
- Maintain client relationships and sales information data for each account
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
Excellent compensation commission structure (tier based). This position is an independent contractor (1099) with the possibility of renewal or converting into a full-time position.
Easy Design Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Account Representative Application”
Easy Design Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.