Join our team
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Gaithersburg, MD
The executive administrative assistant is a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner. The administrative executive works one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
The Executive Administrative Assistant twill perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable the CEO and leadership team to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the executive’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of
meetings, projects, and priorities
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential
projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Coordinates events, including conferences and seminars
- Conduct, compile, and present research on potential clients, partners and other topics
- Works with EDS staff to collect and assemble information for presentations, projects and
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between EDS Leadership and external contacts
- Facilitate, build and monitor relationships including tracking contacts in database and managing
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries and respond appropriately
- Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to assure
projects meet deadlines
- Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back‐up support for co‐workers when
- Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied
- responsibilities in a fast-paced setting with excellent attention to detail and the belief that no task is too big or too small
- Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy
with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise, clear and
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office, GSuite (Google Calendar, Gmail etc..)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Resourceful, strategic problem-solving ability with a fun, positive “can do” attitude
Sales Account Representative
- Gaithersburg, MD
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to grow with our company. Easy Design Solutions (EDS) is a full-service digital marketing agency serving local businesses in Washington DC Metro Area, Maryland and Virginia. We tailored our business to provide local small businesses the best online marketing solutions suited to their needs and budget.
Our company is growing and we are searching for a sales account representative that can establish, develop, and maintains relationships with current and prospective customers. We are looking for a versatile sales account rep to generate new business opportunities, identifying target clients by employing company’s sales strategy. This position requires superb multitasking skills.
The ideal candidate is working towards or has Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, and familiarity with the following:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media
Looking for a candidate with:
- strong interpersonal and written communication skills who is able to integrate in an office environment as well as be part of an online team.
- strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- superb time management skills
- must work well with Web Design and SEM /Analytics team.
Knowledge of sales and marketing tools like Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp is a plus.
What you’ll do at EDS:
- Identify potential customers that fit the company’s target client characteristics by conducting digital market research
- Make outbound prospecting calls to potential customers.
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential customers.
- Prepare sales reports of business activity and results.
- Generate new business opportunities and referrals
- Generate appointments with qualified prospects.
- Connect with customers and new leads and promote company’s services. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails.
- Prepare, manage and submit sales and customer information accurately into the appropriate entry system.
- Maintain client relationships and sales information data for each account
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
Excellent compensation structure comprising of fixed pay + commission (varies by qualifications and experience).
This position is a contract with the possibility of renewal or converting into a full-time position. Must be local to the Washington DC Area and have flexible schedule.
Easy Design Solutions (EDS) is an equal opportunity employer.
Easy Design Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.