Join our team
Marketing Assistant (entry level 1-3 years experience)
Our company is growing and we are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant that can contribute to the success of our business and clients. This position requires superb multitasking skills in a variety of areas. If the info below fits your profile, do not hesitate to apply!
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, websites, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
- Assist with market research activities
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels
- Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
- Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word), Google Calendar, Google Docs
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience with or knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager or Web Design(WordPress) is a plus
Training and Growth
Our company is a certified Google Partner and has access to Google Partners training resources. In this role you will have the opportunity to train and become an expert in different areas: Google Advertising, Google Analytics, Facebook Media Buyer, Web Design, SEO Specialist etc. We offer a career growth plan based on your interests and company’s business growth strategy.
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Assistant Application”
Sales Account Representative
- Remote (2 positions)
- Gaithersburg MD (1 position)
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to grow with our company. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong knowledge of the sales process, be able to work remotely and be self motivated . A understanding of Web Development, Social Media and Online Marketing is is a must.
• Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around. We have opportunities for full and part-time reps.
Our company is growing and we are searching for a sales account representative that can establish, develop, and maintains relationships with current and prospective customers. We are looking for a versatile sales account rep to generate new business opportunities, identifying target clients by employing company’s sales strategy. This position requires superb multitasking skills.
The ideal candidate is working towards or has Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, and familiarity with the following:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media
Looking for a candidate with:
- strong interpersonal and written communication skills who is able to be part of an online team.
- strong Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- superb time management skills
Knowledge of sales and marketing tools like Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp is a plus.
What you’ll do at EDS:
- Identify potential customers that fit the company’s target client characteristics by conducting digital market research
- Make outbound prospecting calls to potential customers.
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential customers.
- Prepare sales reports of business activity and results.
- Generate new business opportunities and referrals
- Generate appointments with qualified prospects.
- Connect with customers and new leads and promote company’s services. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails.
- Prepare, manage and submit sales and customer information accurately into the appropriate entry system.
- Maintain client relationships and sales information data for each account
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
Excellent compensation commission structure (tier based). This position is an independent contractor (1099) with the possibility of renewal or converting into a full-time position.
Easy Design Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Account Representative Application”
Easy Design Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.